Hello! Thanks for your interest.
Writing, editing, video, empathy and drinking coffee are the core of my professional skill stack.
I create marketing collateral to help technology businesses attract and retain customers. I write with empathy to make complex topics accessible to specific audiences.
My specialties are:
- Efficient content strategies that focus your message to increase engagement and repurpose content to save time.
- Tailored empathy email campaigns to decrease client churn and increase customer lifetime value (CLV).
- SEO juicy blog posts to drive traffic to your site and landing pages.
- White papers to establish thought leadership.
- Bonus! For the right client, I can also produce video to enhance written content and vice versa. This optimizes free reach, longer shelf life and higher content ROI.
I work on a retainer basis with clients. Please be in touch if you would like to chat.
I blog about Web 3.0 stuff like blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), smart devices, Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS), NFTs (tokens recorded on the blockchain), alternative currency, Internet of Things (IoT), decentralized finance (DeFi), and more.
Woah - each of those topics is a world unto itself, right? That's why I focus on these niches:
- Empathy in tech communications and marketing.
- Web3 technology applications that expand opportunity to underserved groups.
- Impact investment and micro-finance in Web3 space.
- Web3 innovations and businesses focused on environmental, social and equity impact to fix what's wrong in the world.
Speaking of what's wrong with the world: We can't fix the outside world without working on our inner game.
Travel is my preferred way of navigating life transitions. I adopted a remote work lifestyle in 2015, five years before COVID-19. I lived in dozens of different places, including two magic years in Mexico City.
Along the way I developed a unique framework for personal growth through travel. I've distilled what I learned into the ultimate travel guide for your inner and outer journey. The book is called The Way of the Tigress - Inner Journey / Outer Adventure To A More Powerful You. You can learn more here.
Apart from writing and prowling the planet, here are a few more things I love:
- mat pilates every day
- dark chocolate - minimum 85% cacao, don't come 'round here with that 60% nonsense
- platicando en español
- snow skiing in Montana, the last best place
- reading a real book with thick pages on a plane in business class
- dogs, bears, whale sharks and octopi
- hiking in mountains, jungles and big cities
healthy farms and ranches
- the sound of silence in the morning
- authentic people working to leave this beautiful, beleaguered Earth better than they found it
- speaking of those folks, I also love KIVA for recycling my impact dollars and paying it forward.
How about you? Connect and let me know on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.